❃Travelling to environmentally-friendly places❃

Hi there!! I bet we all love travelling, it’s an amazing hobbie, but a little bit expensive :( I traveled to England a few years ago, and here is my opinion of one of the towns I visited, Woodstock, a town full of green and with streets strictly clean. 


Some years ago, I went to Woodstock, a small town  some miles away from Oxford, England. I went there with my family to spend the summer, mostly because of my father's job. 

Woodstock is a tipically British beautiful town, it is not so big, but there are a lot of places you can visit. Besides, it is environmentally-friendly, and it has a lot of green (trees, plants...). I remember an interesting museum I visited, and a church too. There is also a beautiful palace with enormous gardens you could visit. If you are a tourist, you have to pay to visit it, but as we were living there, a friend we made there, showed us an entry only Woodstock people used and knew, you could enter the gardens without any problem, you could not enter the palace, but that wasn't a problem for us. All afternoons we went to the park (the gardens) and fed the ducks, gooses even the sheeps!

Woodstock is full of entertainment, moreover, you are near Oxford, only 8 miles away approximately. It is a very green town, I recommend to visit it if you go to England.

Clik here to know more about Woodstock!



Comentarios