♧Jessie, The Series of My Childhood♧


What's up my whiteclouder readers? I bet all of us had a favourite series in our childhood. I remember mine was Jessie, like many of the kids of my generation, and I still love it. Well, if you want to know more about it... Keep reading! 


 Jessie, The Series of My Life

"Jessie" is a series about a babysitter, who is living in a big house in New York with four siblings, two girls (Emma and Zuri) and two boys (Ravi and Luke) and it's about her life there. 

The main character is Jessie, the babysitter, Bertram, a helper, who is very lazy, and the siblings. It also has a lot of minor characters. Emma is the bigger one (of the siblings), and she is mainly interested about clothes and herself; Luke, is a  very funny boy, one of the popular in school; Ravi is the nerd, he is very intelligent and never grounded; and Zuri is the little girl, and she does whatever she wants. The series is from Disney, and the actors and actresses are very famous. Luke's actor, Cameron Boyce (who is very famous from Descendants) died last year, with 20 years because he was ill. It was a very sad day. 

Jessie is a very fun and funny series that I watched when I was little, and I still love it. You laugh a lot with it and with normal and funny situations. 

Comentarios