1.3 ✾Women are also Science✾

Heelloooo my dear whiteclouders!! Here I present a new post! It's about an extraordinary woman, in my case, Marie Curie. Hope you enjoy it! 

✾ Women are also Science ✾


Marie Curie was a Polish scientist. She was very ambitious and determined because she studied science even though women weren't allowed. 

She studied stealthily firstly, and then, she went to Paris, where she finished her studies. As a result, she did some impressive and important researches. Marie was the first person to recibe 2 different Nobels (different specialities) and the very first woman too. She made her first studies about radioactivity, she named it, and discovered two elements. She wouldn't imagine how important and precious her studies are in the present. 

It amazes me all the risks she took to acquire her formation and her achievement. I think Marie Curie is a great woman, I chose her because of that. 

Here is a link you can visit



Comentarios