2.2 饟兊My behaviour towards others (and their zodiac signs) 饟兊

 饟兊My behaviour towards others 饟兊

(And their zodiac signs)

My behaviour towards people is different depending on their status and also their zodiac sign. I'm a Capricorn, and surprisingly, I (supposedly) get along with a lot of signs, although, some signs and I sometimes don't see eye to eye.


I try to treat all people well (not depending on their sign), but it's true that with some signs, I feel left out and with others I have a sense of belonging. For example, with Pisces (my best friend) , I have a great sense of belonging and we are very considerate of each other. We share all, and it's funny that sometimes I'm like the "mum" (She also says it). I don't take advantage of any sign because that's not part of my personality, and my behaviour is a part of it. 


The signs mostly defines the personality, and depending on your personality (and education) you have a different behaviour. 



Here is a link to know more about zodiac signs and astrology. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario