1.4 ➹⚡Harry Potter⚡➷

Heeyy my fellow whiteclouders!! Here is my favourite film! Well, it is a saga, but the films that are part of it are my favourites! I hope you are potterheads too, and if you're not, give it a try, maybe you like it!! 

➹Harry Potter, a film you will love ➷

Harry Potter is made of 8 films, that are based in the books JK Rowling wrote. The name of the main character is Harry Potter, who is a very special boy, and studies at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with his two best friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. 

Each film (and book) narrates one year at Hogwarts, where, since Harry entered, was full of dangerous adventures with a lot of twists. The setting is at an unknown place in Scotland 1980 to 1998 more or less. The leading role (Harry Potter), is played by Daniel Radcliffe and his two best friend (Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley) , by Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. All the characters, also minor characters are important in the film, and they have a very interesting life as wizards, squib (people that can't do magic but are wizards) or muggles (not magical people). 

I love Harry Potter, definitely they are one of my favourite films. The cast is incredible, and there are actors like Emma Thompson and Helena Bonham Carter, who are very famous too. The scenes and the soundtrack, which is one my favourites, are incredibly amazing. Of course I recommend it, although my opinion it's only mine and you can think differently, it was a blockbuster and it had a very high rating. 



Here are the 8 films (there are 7, but one has got 2 parts) and I left here also a link. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario