1.2 ❁My super mega normal and not strange cloud day❁


Hiii!! I'm so happy that you are reading my blog, I hope you like it as much as I like writing in it. Today, I'm going to tell you about a normal day for me.:D

This is my super mega normal not strange cloud day:

When I get up; I usually go to the bathroom to have a shower. After having a shower, I always get dressed and I usually have breakfast. Then, I always brush my teeth and go to school with my best friend. She goes to a different class than mine. At school, I study, but I don't do my homework (because I do it at home). In a primary school next to mine, I have lunch with my best friend (we always do a lot of things together) and I come back home. 

Now, at half past three, I'm going to the Official Music School In Cádiz (I go there on Mondays and Wednesdays). I have classes at 4 o'clock, and they finish at 9 o'clock, right now, it is 8 o'clock, and I'm entering my Music History class. At this moment, it's 9 o'clock, all my classes have finished. I'm going home by bus. I'm not sleeping immediatly; I'm studying and my mum is doing dinner. I'm having dinner and finally sleep. 



And here there is my school's edit (I did it). Also, I'm going to write an link to my school's information.

Hope you like it! :)

https://iescolumela.es/

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario